Monday, March 14, 2011

Creating Beauty

This past week I have had
Several projects going.
It is so rewarding to finally complete a few things
And feel good about what I have created.
Keeping my home decorated and clean and inviting
Is a blessing and a privilege.
I thank God that He has given me the
Talents and abilities to Create and Accomplish so much.


A few of my creations this week
Spring will arrive in just a few days. . .
So I had better not waste the time the Good Lord has given me,
I will be Spring Cleaning  and Creating.
Hope you will come back to see what I have done!
K

I will be joining
Little Red House/Mosaic Monday
Savvy Southern Style/Wow Us Wednesday
Elements Interiors/Whassup Wednesday?
The Shabby Chic Cottage/Transformation Thrusday
Fireflies and Jellybeans/Show-off Your Stuff
Beyond The Picket Fence/Under $100
House of Hepworth/Hookin-Up
The Shabby Nest/Frugal Friday

7 comments:

  1. Hi there this is my first time joining in with Monday Mosaic and I am now hopping around from Italy viewing all the wonderful blogs that join in. It looks like you are a creative lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite talented! I agree, each day is such a blessing from the Lord - I love your reminder to do our best each day for Him -
    Hope you have a wonderful week,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your beauty with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS! Come on ova' and link up to my Linky Party! xoxokara


    *ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here! *


    I am CRAAAAZY about your stand with the Lord and that you share that! Im TOTALLY with you on that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you still used Pinky... I love her.. I just bought her and blue boy in a vintage small frame... I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karie, I'm awarding you the Stylish Blogger Award. Your blog looks really good. Hope your doing ok. love ya

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.