Saturday, June 28, 2014

Front Porch Is Ready For July

WHEW!
The front porch is ready for July.
There is just a little tweaking to do.
It was a chore getting the banner and the chalkboard hung.
I did it all myself.  Even with my recovering shoulder surgery.
I am happy with how it has turned out.
There is always more that could be done.
It just seems when decorating, I could keep adding more.
But, right now I am trying to practice, "Less is More".
I love the 4th of July.
It is an easy holiday to celebrate.
Not a rush. . .just a summer relaxing celebration.
When you live in Utah you get an extra celebration in July
The Days of '47 or commonly called Pioneer Days.
It is the 24th of July.
I still leave my 4th of July decorations up, I just add to them.
Oh, how I love to celebrate these two holidays.
I hope you are enjoying your summer celebrations.
Hugs to all.
Linking with


2 comments:

  1. Your front porch decorations look very nice. I know it was hard with your shoulder. There are a lot of things I can't do with mine. Hope your shoulder is getting better.
    I am trying to get a tablescape ready for the 4th, so stay tuned in......
    Have a great weekend Karie
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it, so pretty. I love the America banner too. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me.

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and I appreciate the time you spend to leave me one. Thank you so much.